Guide for Author
*Articles must be written based on Persian rules and grammars and applying the foreign words is forbidden.
2-Types of articles that this Journal accepts:
original article, review article, case report and letter to Editor-in-Chief.
*Review articles are accepted from people who have enough experience and a thorough insight of a particular topic, with reference to the acceptable number of published articles by the authors. Review articles should have at least 30 references. Authors should cite at least 3-5 references of their own prior works.
3-Structure of Articles
The manuscript should include :
*The number of article words (Up to 4500 words)
Name of authors
*The names of all participants of paper must be mentioned according to the idea of all authors.
English and Persian Abstract (150- 250 words)
Keywords (3-5 keywords)
Materials & Methods
Acknowledgment (if needed)
*All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should be covered in the acknowledgment section. It should include persons who have provided technical help, writing assistance and head of the department that has provided general support. Financial and material support should also be acknowledged.
- The number of citations at the end of research should coincide with the cited numbers in the text. The number of figures and tables in the text and references should also be the same.
- References should be numbered consecutively with APA style.
- References should be numbered sequentially in the text, and then written consequently on a separate page at the end of the paper as follows.
Journal: Last name and the first letter of author/s, whole title of the paper, Journal name, volume, number, published year and page number.
*Ihab ES, Ola AM, Wafa EM. Passive smoking and lower respiratory tract illness in children. East Mediterr Health J, 1997; 3(3): 425-34.
Book: Last name and the first letter of author/s, whole title of the book, place of publication, publisher's name, published year and page number used in the article (translated into English).
* Harvet RA, Champe PC. Pharmacology, 2nd ed, London, J.B. Lippincott Co 1997; pp: 83-95.
Part of a book
*The author or authors of the respective chapters, the title of the chapter, the title of the book, the editors, the edition number of the book, place of publication, the name of the publisher, year of publication and number of pages
- Please list the first three authors for each reference and then et al, unless there are:
- six authors or fewer, in which case all authors should be listed.
- financial support institution which also should be expressed.
Attachments (figures, tables, questionnaires and pictures,…)
- The manuscript should be typed in Microsoft Word 2007 or newer.
- Line spacing across the entire paper is 1 unit.
- Persian texts should be typed with the font of Mithra and English texts with Times New Roman font.
-Abbreviated words and phrases should be spelled out when first used.