عنوان مقاله [English]
In the Syrian crisis, there is an increasing spread in the territorial geography of the conflict, and the manner in which violence is perpetrated is more and more different than in other contemporary conflicts. However, alongside these two inner dimensions, an exterior feature also gives this distinctive chaotic environment a clash of several different civilization systems. The direct and indirect presence of a large number of regional and international actors is one of the most important features that makes the analysis of why and its implications in different dimensions essential. For this reason, the main issue of research is to analyze and analyze the causes of the collision of several civilizations in the Middle East and specifically in the Syrian crisis. This article focuses on fundamental research and has utilized documentary, library, and online resources that have been written using inferential analysis in the context of a descriptive and analytical approach.The findings of the research have shown us that today we are witnessing a full-blown civilization war involving three civilizations (Islam, Orthodox and Confucius) in the field of civilization battle with Western civilization. The battlefield is the world of Islam, and Syria is now the main testing ground for these four civilizations. Given the structural decline of the Western world's ability to contain global chaos and instability in various economic, social and military spheres, and with the increasing progress of Eastern civilizations such as Slav-Orthodox and Confucian civilization, what is now happening in Syria and Iraq can be He considered the latest efforts of Western civilization to maintain its former status and the resistance of Eastern civilizations to its demands in the battle of civilizations. In addition, in these conflicts, a new culture, with the emergence of Islam, advocates movements of Islamic resistance influenced by this new cultural geography, thereby expanding Western influence from its security and cultural environment while expanding its sphere of influence. The ultimate goal of this crisis for the Muslim world is to liberate and liberate all the oppressed nations of the Islamic world and the world from the oppression and domination of the oppressors. Hence, the bloody conflict in Syria is a reflection of the civilizations' war and the changing geopolitical status of the region and the birth of a new order on the international scene.
24. Anderson, T. (2016). Dirty War on Syria; Washington, Regime Change and Resistance. Canada :Global Research, Montreal.
26. Brzezinski, Z. (1997). The Grand Chessboard, American Primacyand Its Geostrategic Imperative. New York: Basic Books.
27. Brzezinski, Z. (2016). Toward a Global Realignment. The American Interest,11(6).See online on: http://www.the-american-interest.com/2016/04/17/toward-a-global-realignment/
28. Dw.de (2012). Russland and China blockieren erneut Syrien-Resolution.See online on: https://www.dw.com/.
29. Gelbert, J. (2010). The Iran-Syria Axis a Critical Investigation. Stanford Journal of International Relations, 12(1): 36- 42.
30. Huntington, S. P. (1993). The Clash of Civilizations?. Foreign Affairs, 72(3):22-49. DOI: 10.2307/20045621
31. Huntington, S.P. (1996). The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World order. New York: New York Publication.
32. Ikenberry, J. (2002). America’s imperial ambition: The lures of preemption. Foreign Affairs, 81(5):44- 60.
33. Lewis, B. (1990). The Roots of Muslim Rage: Why So Many Muslims Deeply Resent the West and Why Their Bitterness Will not be Easily Mollified?. The Atlantic Monthly,266(3):47-58.
34. Robertson, R. (2006). Civilization. Theory, Culture & Society, 23(2-3), 421- 427.
36. Tiryakian, E.A. (2001). The Civilization of Modernity and the Modernity of Civilizations. International Sociology, 16 (3):277-292.
37. Дугин, А. (2014). Геополитика России, учебное пособи. Москва, Академический Проект.
38. Примоков, Е. (2009). Мир без России? К чему ведет политическая близорукость. Москва, Российская газета.